Monday 27 August 2012

CROSSING THE BORDER

After lunch Steve and I are given the 'wet' shift and if I could download the video my brother took through the windscreen whilst in the dry comfort of the motorhome, you would see how wet it was. But still not wet enough for the hood. However, I am with Mary who was questioning what the point of splashing out on having it made if we don't use it! Still, soon the rain dries up and we only have the wind to contend with. I, of course being of a delicate female nature, am quite content to act as 'windbreak' for Steve as a force 10 gale sweeps in from MY side. Suddenly even more oil needs pumping into the engine which requires me to lean slightly further forward; I sense this is a ruse for Steve to get even more windshield?

Ha ha I spy a Scottish flag and without further ado we are in Scotland. Despite Ian's preparation, there is no border control and we sail unincumbered into the beautiful countryside of Scotland. And here is the photo to prove it!

1 comment:

  1. It's elementary my dear Watson I'm just driving Miss Daisy.

    ReplyDelete