Tuesday 21 August 2012

At last I have been able to get the photos onto my ipad from the various camera cards.  It just took a quick detour into Exeter to visit the Apple store and get a handy gadget designed for just such requirements, which is infuriating considering how much time I wasted yesterday.  Still I think you will agree that the following photos were worth the wait.  Except I am writing this ahead of time as now at the campsite at Lands End there is no 3G connection - am I at the end of the earth or something? Well I suppose I amost am and as my brother Craig said today, 'if the car starts getting wet you know we have run out of A30'! Have just had a break to get to a wi fi network and I now cannot get the photos from my ipad into the blog!!!  Is there a techi out there who can do this for me? Wait for it, I think one picture might be coming...................

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and a great idea. Good luck with the trip and looking forward to the daily update.

    ReplyDelete